Who we are
Our website address is: https://banburyphysiotherapy.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Our aim is to close this feature of the website, please send any comments directly to us via email.
Our contact form is used to engage with you about the query you sent. Your email address will not be used for future marketing opportunities. If you become a client there will be a separateate note in your client sign-up form allowing you to opt-in to communications of this type. If you’d like to we suggest following our social media accounts to stay up to date.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This site has Google Analytics (GA) with anonymized IP. We have removed Google Analytics monitoring until a solution is found. Our GA account will remain open should we have missed a line of tracking code and to give us the option of revmoing any previous user requests.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Please visit our contact page, or you can email email@example.com. This email is handled by our reception team and only accessible to employees.
How we protect your data
All data on this website is protected by HTTPS and robust passwords. We use a security company called Wordfence to protect the WordPress platform this website is built on. For practice security measure please see practice policy below.
What data breach procedures we have in place
Should we experience a data breach we will notify users within 20 days.
This applies to clients and will be provided on sign up with us
Deserve better health, achieve best health, stay in optimum health
Company Registration: 7312583
Health ALIGN PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CLIENTS AND PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS
What this privacy notice covers:
Health ALIGN/Banbury Private Physiotherapy Practice LTD is committed to protecting your personal information. In this notice, references to ‘we’ or ‘us’ means health ALIGN or the Banbury Private Physiotherapy Practice LTD.
This notice explains how we collect and use the personal information about you.
Who we are:
Health ALIGN and The Banbury Private Physiotherapy Practice are LTD companies registered in England. Both companies are directed by Sarah Baimbridge MCSP. And are healthcare companies performing Therapeutic Diagnostic assessments and rehabilitation, class based and 1:1 complimentary therapy.
The Banbury Private Physiotherapy Practice LTD has a website:
health ALIGN is under construction
Information we gather:
We gather information about you in the following ways:
- When you are referred to the practice as a client we receive a referral from a practitioner. This may include your name, marital status, date of birth, address, postcode, gender, diagnosis and occasionally your occupation.
- As a prospective client you provide us through the telephone contact or by email; your name, address, postcode, date of birth, email address, contact telephone numbers and a short statement of why you wish to seek a Physiotherapist
- As a prospective client you may offer your insurance details with an insurance company and this may disclose information surrounding that policy.
- Information that we may collect from a website enquiry is your name, email address and contact telephone number and occasionally the reason why you are seeking a Physiotherapist
- Information regarding a child or older person if you are a parent/carer seeking assistance for their health.
- An applicant to become a member of the healthcare team and you may divulge your employment history and accreditation
- All clinicians and rental agreements hold insurance policy details and professional accreditation
How we may use your information
We predominantly rely on the contractual lawful basis to process your personal information. We process your data to perform necessary steps to ensure that we provide a service of healthcare excellence and can use the information to collate a clinical diagnosis and keep you informed of your progress should you allow us to do so.
Occasionally we may ask to share information with third parties to assist with your onward journey to specialists or write reports/letters to support your clinical case. Before we do so, we will always ask permission.
We may use your information for several purposes including the following:
- Compliance with legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations and good practice
- To perform services which you have requested
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To provide you with information about our work
- To ensure we know how you prefer to be contacted
- To keep a record of your relationship with us
Use of our website:
- Please refer to our website for our dedicated website privacy notice
Any information you give us in relation to your matter, as set out in our Letter of Engagement, will not be used for marketing. Should you wish to receive information regarding class updates please refer to our website or social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter).
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may send your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose your personal data to comply with any medical or medicolegal obligation. Prior to any disclosure we will gain your consent to transfer information about you and will provide a copy of the information shared for you.
We require third parties to comply strictly with our instructions and data protection laws, and we will as far as is reasonably possible make sure that appropriate controls are in place where third parties have access to personal data.
We keep records only for as long as required to operate the service in accordance with legal requirements and tax and accounting rules. Different record keeping times will apply to different people. That is;
1: Employee and Associate member of staff: 6 years
2: Client: 7 years
3: Younger person: 9 years
4: Business relationship/invoices: 3 years
5: Room rental agreement relationship: 3 years
Where we may store your information
As a client data that is obtained from you in the form of a health record will be stored on TM2, a cloud-based practice management system. The system is password protected and has tiers of accessibility.
As an employee or associate your information is held in Fish File storage – a cloud-based management system.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. Health ALIGN/Banbury Private Physiotherapy Practice LTD will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. We require you to prove your identity with two pieces of approved identification.
- Please send requests by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone to the data protection contact and we will respond within one month, of receipt of your written request and confirmed ID. Please provide as much information as possible about the nature of your contact with us to help us locate all your records.
- Object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing and request that we delete your personal data, so it is erased from our records.
Changes to this notice and the way we treat personal information
We may update the terms of this privacy notice at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address you have provided to us or by placing a prominent notice on our website. By continuing to use our website you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
If you are unhappy with our work or something that we have done or failed to do, please inform us in writing. We will acknowledge receipt of all complaints and endeavour to investigate the complaint within twenty working days.
All complaints should be sent to:
Health ALIGN/Banbury Private Physiotherapy Practice LTD
You may also complain directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you are concerned with how we are handling your personal information using their online form which can be found here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/.