Banbury Private Physiotherapy In Reach Service
At the Banbury Private Physiotherapy Practice, we appreciate how frustrating it can be for both the client, the client’s family and carers to not be able to receive a comprehensive Physiotherapy program as the client in need is unable to travel to the physiotherapy practice due to their physical condition/functional ability.
We do not feel the barriers of age, disability, travel constraints or residence prevent us from helping you. We are able to provide physiotherapy at home, in residential or care homes and can travel within a reasonable distance to support you, working with your family, carers and support team we will be able to optimise upon your present conditional to achieve your best independence or to a state whereby you will be able to come into the practice.
What do we do?
The Physiotherapist will assist the client and their family to regain their physical abilities and build upon the impaired abilities that you may have due to planned surgery, trauma, age related mobility issues or disease. Physiotherapy home service is aimed at achieving goals that you and your Physiotherapist will agree on following an assessment. These goals will be recorded in the clients treatment plan which will be left with the client in their personal file so that progress can be monitored or shared with their support network.
If you are a post operative client, the aim will be to carry out physiotherapy at home until you have the ability to visit us.
What we treat:
- Home Physio after a prolonged hospital stay.
- Reduced mobility or impaired balance (falls, fractures, post illness/ hospital stay)
- Post-operative rehabilitation (trauma or planned surgical procedures)
What treatment will the client receive:
- Assessment of need with inclusion from the support team so that a goal orientated program can be set for the individual and their circumstances.
- Advice on the status quo including improvement in strength, reduction in pain, reduction with falls and improvement on independence.
- Exercise therapy program and access to our Physitrax patient exercise app to help the client follow video access to their exercise prescription
- Assessment for appropriate mobility aids where necessary
- Access to a nutrition program to support better recovery
Access to home visit physiotherapy
Please call Esther at the Banbury Private Physiotherapy Service for more details on how we can help
The service operates Monday – Wednesday. Each appointment lasts for 1 hour . We charge for 1 hour plus travel from the practice base and return. Please check our latest prices.